7.26.2011

a few recommendations

i guess ive done a few things recently, and that means i have things to blog about?  cue the bullets!

  • Captain America - The movie is really good.  My favorite thing is the freaking cool costume Hugo Weaving wore!  I would die if I had that costume!  Can you picture me wearing this and cruising around on my motorcycle?  Ultimate.
  • I ate a smothered rojo burrito at Mexiquinse in AF.  It was so good.  It somehow tasted different than other mexican food I've had, which is delightful.  
  •  Recorded another episode of the Desert Bears Podcast with Mark and Davy.  If you have an hour of free time and would like to be amused as we argue about water in space and other things, you will want to click this link.
  • I went to the Bluebird Cafe concert up at Sundance with Branden & Celeste.  I have been several times over the last few years and it is always a treat.  If you like music and have a soul you will love these concerts.  I took a few photos:
  • If you love the Avatar cartoons you will want to click here.  (Legend of Korra)
  • If you like flying you will want to click here.  Words can not describe the awesome.
  • If you want to see some crazy food (yes you really do) click here.
  • The next few things I already posted on Facebook but here they are again if you missed them.  This is a cool time lapse from space.
  • Cool trick with an iPhone and guitar.
  • Watch this.  Full screen.  Don't read anything just watch it.
  • And finally, if you want to see a guy save a young humpback whale, check this out.  (I love this, what a cool experience.)
  • Oh, and this too I guess although it's not really a recommendation.. I took these the other day:

2 comments:

  1. Aw, man! You know the sound guy for the Bluebird concerts! Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, man! You know the sound guy for the Bluebird concert's wife! Lucky!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments.