~ this year's summer blockbusters ~
an interesting thing happened today. this afternoon i decided i needed to get out and enjoy some fresh air for a little while, so i picked up my camera and headed out the door. i didnt get very far before some flowers in the front yard caught my eye...
and then i noticed something special about this flower...
can you see it?
someone must have lost a dollar somewhere nearby, the wind then picked it up and tenderly set it perfectly into this tulip. or maybe money never did grow on trees, but pretty flowers are entirely a different matter ;)
(note: sorry about the bad color edits on the photos.. im temporarily using a different monitor that is not working out for this sort of thing. sadface.)
~ 2:39 AM
it would seem i have lost my motivation to start my other blog and related projects,.. for now at least.. so here is a video i finally made from the photos i took back on valentines day. this was going to be used to kick start a few projects but i just didnt do it. let me know what ya think. im proud to have finally figured out how to do a pan/ken burns effect on the timelapse photos. (i had to figure out crazy software made by this awesome german guy - http://gwegner.de/)
click here to watch it in HD 720p
a friend of mine just posted a video that brought back some memories. this was basically my last area before i came home. i spent a lot more time out in the dirt than in the city itself but this will give you a good impression of things down there. some of my best experiences and memories from bolivia happened here.
- thor and mjolnir are my favorite team
- noodles, tomato juice, alfredo and season salt is my second favorite team
- the 1981 movie "dragonslayer" was actually pretty good
- in a few final attempts to like my iphone i jailbroke it again.. then installed android.. still hate it.. selling it
- nightwolf in the new mortal kombat game has the best fatality ever (lightning knives moon death) awesome
- i am still in love with riding motorcycles
- seriously.. what was i waiting for all those years of not having one, i regret not getting one back when i was 16
- i was absolutely blown away by Lacey's play
- im getting sick of technology lately..
- i want to go camping somewhere far away from everything for at least a week, soon as possible, it would be the medicine i need
- inexplicably, i still have a mustache
- i am super glad my family is coming home tomorrow, i have missed them greatly these last few months
- i have found myself in several situations lately where knowing german would have been incredibly useful
- white grape juice can be a lovely treat at 3am
- i completely hate this mustache. how on earth can people stand it? my dad had an epic mustache for years!!
- happy mothers day, love you mom!
- this song is beautiful
- life is hard lately, music is the only thing that makes it bearable
hope everyone is having a lovely weekend, goodnight