first this.. watch it now.
i went there last year and it was amazing. this video is beautiful.
engage the bullets!
- i am way behind on editing the photos ive taken recently
- however i did finally finish a timelapse i did back february, if you find me on youtube its there
- i havent posted it here because i have been baking a new blog idea for a while
- not sure how i will do that but look for it in the near future
- im selling my computer again, if you know anyone who wants an awesome gaming/everything computer... send em my way
- ive been building a lot of ultimate gaming computers for people lately, if you would like to have one commissioned let me know
- can someone turn up the global warming? cause this dude is more than ready for it!
and here is a recap from late last night :
me and adam went looking for adventure/trouble around SLC
it was a lot of fun but also very cold. we were both taking pictures like crazies in the middle of the night. i dont seem to have much to show for it but i think adam did pretty well.
|taken by adam edited by me|
we saw a bunch of cool stuff, we got up close to a runway at the airport, we saw a fox 5ft in front of us (which i decided to name "the wise old fox" for some reason) then we saw a pretty cool lunar halo.
we also went to betos but i unfortunately didnt get a picture of the glory. however, when i finally got to bed that night (5am) i ended up having some pretty crazy dreams. i had the most epic flying dream ive ever had (and there have been many). i was flying over the oceans and islands somewhere during a turbulent storm. the waves were enormous and fun! it was like playing dodge ball with an angry mother nature (she lost by the way). then i had an extended adventure while camping with friends somewhere in the mountains. then i was riding my motorcycle around in buildings... where i casually met owen wilson, who thought i had a terribly fashionable hat, and wanted to borrow it.
sometimes you get a "bonus" from a late night trip to betos