1.05.2011

blog comments from 2010

here are my favorite blog comments from 2010


Garit D said...
Christmas miracle beard! haha love it!

Mark Nott said...
is there a world record for most arm breaks in a minute?

Davy J said...
If they don't discover the Higgs Bosson by 2020 I will wear a bunny suit with a sign that says Garit and everyone else was right.

Anonymous said...
The only action I got was the under cooked fish at a Restaurant....Only one week left and I'll be back home......Happy V-day HAGiS

Garit D said...
Rise up my brothers!!!

Tiffani said...
That picture gives me an ulcer. Glad you are having fun!! :)

Daniel T said...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
The gods of pop culture look down upon you and smirk.

Daniel T said...
Kneel at the feet of your idol. Grovel at Steve Jobs' brilliance. Chuckle at his silly commercials. Drink up his press releases and feel his influence course within you. You are dead to me.


Daniel T said...
<-- Has an ipod :(

Ball Lightning said...
that yiruma song rules. dont spam your blog on the internet though dude. everyone will hate you.

Ball Lightning said...
wow you must have been a deep 8 year old. when i was 8 years old, there was pizza, cool-aid and G.I. Joes, beyond that nothing else existed.

adam said...
in this case....mine is bigger.

Davy J said...
So if electricity is so awesome, where are the hover bikes garit? Where?! You are a liar face.

LorraineinSpain said...
But I know DOZENS of Professional Cosmotologists. The world is so fickle, and so cruel.

I like these thinkings, Garit. Lots of fun for my brain. Even if my saying that makes my husband want to divorce me.

Daniel T said...
10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000:1

That is the number of people, living and dead, that think that the sun is powered by the Titan god Helios on a cosmic exercise bike. And his son Phaethon was struck down my Zeus' thunderbolt. So you see, your petty science is useless against the power of trumpet thunder.

P.S. That was twenty-eight zeros.

Ball Lightning said...
Nooooo! Blast you Trumpet Thunder!!!

Daniel T said...
Wrong. Heaven is a blaring science trumpet.

Daniel T said...
This will be the best vampire movie since New Moon.

Davy J said...
I hate you with every fiber of my being.

 Ball Lightning said...
Davy bro.. i totally forgot how much you hate enya. hahah.. awesome.

2 comments:

Thanks for the comments.