9.06.2010

Best comments of 2008

Was going through my old blog posts today and reading some of the comments.  Thought it might be fun to post some of my favs from that year.  in somewhat random order here they are.


Davy J said...
So where was your camera? Was it under your perm supplies or inside a science_jector?

Ross said...
there's nothing wrong with a little Brady Bunch in your hair. My problem would be I would look more like Art Garfunkle because of my receding hair line. But maybe Art Garfunkle is hot, how would I know I'm a dude.

Davy J said...
that little bear never had a chance. it was a gummy holocaust.

Barb said...
50 copper

-- Garit said...
the only way i could ever eat a salad is if i put everything in a blender.. leave out the dressing of course and throw in some fruit or something..
in the end it tastes like lawn clippings..
which is actually better than how salad normally tastes..

Daniel T said...
DUH DUH DUH DIGITAL AGE!

Daniel T said...
hey, when did you get the new keys? Wow those keys look like the best keys you've ever had.

Daniel T said...
I hear that bridge between San Diego and Tijuana is really nice this time of year. You can stock up on chiclets and antibiotics.

Daniel T said...
WA JER DOWN ISI WON WON
EESHER EAGER MEE MEE
WHY A DON NEEDA EAT MANGO

Daniel T said...
Forget that boring stuff, i want more pictures of you braiding wires.

Daniel T said...
The Paul Walker myspace experiment was a raging success. No single experience has made me lose so much faith in humanity.

Daniel T said...
I would give them death threats just for wasting my time with science.

-- Garit said...
MS Paint has an eraser tool?

Daniel T said...
I totally believe you. Once I was out in the middle of a field, and I kid you not, I heard TRUMPET THUNDER!

Caleb said...
Also it should have Barack Obama and John McCain in with supernatural powers.

Caleb said...
Barack Obama and John McCain with AXES?

Bob Smith said...
Garit You're such a Delbert Sudweeks.

Davy J said...
where's middle class magneto?!

-- Garit D said...
YES! soul patch revolution!

kevone said...
cancer!

Mark Nott said...
but hey, you no longer have worthless long hair

JethRobyn said...
Oh wow, Dan, that hair toss was magnificent...reow. I liked the drop spin move Branden did near the end. Awesome.

Caleb said...
why do you hate us?

-- Garit D said...
actually nothing to do with chest hair.. its all to do with freaking amazing beard skills!

-- Garit D said...
right.. except for the fact that the office makes me want to set myself on fire...
but other than that im sure youre right...

Davy J said...
Is that a picture of you in the not too distant future trying to complete your semi-imaginary boat_hover_science_jector?
The years have not been kind to you my friend.

Davy J said...
Mark my words... the second they prove the Higgs Boson I will laugh in your freaking face and make you wear a shirt that says, "My name is garit and I know nothing about science because I play with small fluffy animals."

Daniel T said...
The god particle lives! All they need is 21 million more dollars and 1.21 jiggowatts of lightning energy, and you will know the truth.

Davy J said...
Come on Garit, even if it happened in utah county, your wow goggles would be on so tight that not even light could escape from them.
gugughguhughguguhughguhg!!!!

Caleb said...
Umm what's up with the butt pants?

-- Garit D said...
those are not pants. they are chaps. little known fact, they are actually much better than pants. they are like super pants 2000. and for the record i was wearing a helmet in the bottom picture.. you just cant see it...
i think you guys have chaps envy. and i understand.. being the proud owner.. i can see why you would be.
=)

Daniel T said...
DU DU DU DU SCIENCE!

-- Garit said...
well the only reason i did it was because they make you return the bottles. and they are not the normal wussy plastic bottles as i found out the hard way. they are a force to be reckoned with. able to hold in an atomic blast..
so do you think i'll die now from milk anthrax?

2 comments:

  1. i am lame. no funny comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had snort laughter with quite a few of these... and yet I did not know exactly why with some.
    I'm okay with that. Great post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments.