first one: ESTP "Promoter": These are action-oriented people, often sophisticated, sometimes ruthless -- our "James Bonds." As mates, they are exciting and charming, but they have trouble with commitment. They make good promoters, entrepreneurs, and con artists. 13% of the total population.
- i like the sound of this one. the james bond con artist. that could be me.
-- possible career: electrical engineer (this would probably be the only degree i would ever be interested in so that fits.)
second one: Your Type is
|Strength of the preferences %|
- distinctively expressed extravert
- moderately expressed intuitive personality
- moderately expressed thinking personality
- moderately expressed perceiving personality
-this one i also liked. they called it the rational, portrait of the inventor. and name people like nikola tesla which is pretty much my ultimate favorite human ha. i felt like i related to the non-conformist stuff it talked about.
ENTP - The "Originator"
Temperament: NT (Intellectual)
Primary Function: Extraverted IntuitionPopulation: 4.5% (6% male, 3% female)
- once again this one seemed to speak to me so i think i can safely claim to be an ENTP. the famous people that it listed as ENTP's were mostly actors and comedians which makes sense to me not because i see myself as either of those but i can relate in the fact that i get enormous satisfaction out of making people laugh. i also like that they listed Nikola Tesla again but also Richard Feynman who i think is awesome.
-- possible careers it listed:
i was careful to be as honest as possible when taking these tests so think i can stick with these results.