1.30.2010

it was a very good birthday

at first i didnt know how to feel about another birthday.  but that was quickly replaced with feeling great about the Cheesecake Factory with my family.  here are some pics:


It turned out to be a really great night.  And it turned into a night where I stayed up later than i probably should, feeling melancholy and reminiscent about old times and how so many things have changed.  Oh and then I read a great deal about Viking History and Viking Ships.  Even studied some of the really great names they had.  Like Ivar the Boneless!  (favorite)  And even more cool about where the phrase "going berserk" came from.

Perhaps some things never change =)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good one! Leave it to you to study the vikings at a ridiculous hour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Garit! By the way, i was driving home the other day and I passed a company van that had a large logo on the side that said, "Tesla Electric". I thought of you. I tried to get a picture but to no avail.

    PS reading about beserkers makes me think of thirteenth warrior....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments.