9.16.2009

revisiting an old favorite album

Going back to my junior year in high school? I'm pretty sure thats where the love of this album comes from. Going back to a time when I was destroying people endlessly while playing doom and or quake at school. I would put in this CD and it would give me incredible powers of pwn. So when I listen to it now.. it seriously just reminds me of endless face melting frag action. To be honest I have no idea where I got the CD. All I know is that its awesome. I dont really like this type of music.. I cant say that I like any of the other CD's they have but this one is so fused into my brain I have to like it.


If you would like to download the album let me know and ill send it to you.

Here is possibly my favorite song from the album: A Secret Place

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments.