10.24.2008

slang

there is something that has been bothering me lately. the word "jones" or "jonesing" in a sentence. its been a long time since i heard people using these words. but over the last few days i have heard it 3 times by different people. dan you are one of them. the other two were adults in their upper 30's.
retarded.
thats all i have to say about that.

moving on, i admit that i have been using a certain word a lot lately. the word is "radsauce" best word ever in my opinion.

i like that we can make up words and say what ever we want. as long as people still understand you then everything is ok. however some words i wish would die. "jonesing" is at the top of my list. #2 would be a word i hear a lady i work with say all the time unfortunately. the word is "poopytray" and it makes me want to find a trident and impale myself on it immediately. weird though huh.

1 comment:

  1. I guess we'll just add jonesing to your list of random hated items. I will spare you a review.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments.