8.06.2008

New Browser Concept

I know I should be posting something about how awesome married life is or how great our honeymoon in mexico was and maybe a ton of pictures to go with it.. but... Im at work and right now i dont have access to the pics.. so.. heres some nerd news.



Looks like Mozilla is cooking up ideas for a new browser they are calling "Aurora" So far looks awesome. The thing I like the most about it so far is the way they are using every pixel for content. No more blasted tool bars of any kind.

Anyway take a look here for some vids and stuff. They have a concept for the mobile phone too that looks pretty cool.

3 comments:

  1. Looks elegant, but what's up with the cluttered files? I'll try it when it comes out. Does Mozilla have an OS yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the "cluttered files" are actually bookmarks or browsing sessions. no OS yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my brain exploded in joy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments.