3.03.2008

Windows Vista Update

Just want everyone to know that I still hate windows vista with all the faculty I possess. What an awful broken pile of trash. What a sorry excuse this is.

I hope and pray no one buys vista or buys a new computer with vista on it. I do not want to start supporting vista. The workload would triple. I have nightmares about it.

I dont want anything to do with information technology if windows vista ever becomes a widely used operating system. I'll go work for national geographic or something. Or better yet.. ill move to California and work for the coast guard or teach tourists how to wind surf...

8 comments:

  1. In answer to your question on my blog, Umm...RSV is like Windows Vista, but in a babies lungs...thats how bad it is. Most kids end up hospitalized. Luckily my little guy escaped that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude I hear you. vista sucks. our IT guys here at work pulled it off all the computers and re loaded XP. Vista doesn't work when you want it to nor the way you want it to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put a sound bite on my blog. Turn the volume up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, did you erase your facebook account? I just tried to find you to leave a message. I checked my computer, only the power supply fan is running. In your proffesional opinion, where do I go now?? PS, so GOOD to see you yesterday!! Seriously, been way to long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So if we have Vista at the Arts Center and it takes 30 minutes to get anything to print, and it's screwd everything else up, do we have any hope?

    ReplyDelete
  6. did you "upgrade" to vista? or did it come with vista?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments.