11.06.2007

a curse and a cure..

So today was one of those awful mornings where I had just a stupid song in my head.. dont know who sings it for sure but its got to be britney spears or christina aguilera .. the "you are beautiful" song.. judas.. i could die.. this is all i could hear in my head this morning over and over.. her haunting hypnotic voice..
"You are beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring you down"
What an awful way to start your day honestly..


so this morning, to sort of counteract the poison in my brain I went to kneaders for a breakfast sandwich. A bacon egg and cheese sandwich on a delectable crispy buttery flaky croissant,.. to be more precise. All I can say is that it was a beautiful experience. Something that ill be thinking about for the rest of the day.. something that completely striped out that venomous song from whats her awful face..

i love america

1 comment:

  1. I would like Kneader's a lot more if it wasn't a hangout for fat relief society gossip parties.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments.