3.12.2007

An interesting request...

The other day I was offered an opportunity to teach a few computer classes for Continuing Education. At first I was thinking to myself "yeah right.. who could really imagine me teaching computer classes!" I couldn't see myself doing it because I'm way to opinionated on a lot of subjects and I couldn't see myself telling a bunch of people what I think is good practice. But as time went went by I have been able to think about it more and more and I think I'll go ahead give it a try. Why not.. easy extra money right? Plus i think it will be a good experience.

4 comments:

  1. When people ask me a question, I tell them that Alt-F4 is a good short cut to try

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. <-- that laugh is for everyone who ever read a comment like yours and then learned the hard way. Even I was once a sucker. Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you could teach people how to chop wood. or wear sandals to church. or how to grow the perfect patchy goatee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh.. ahaha. i hate you but that was pretty dang funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments.