12.04.2006

Too many ass-faces in the world

Im sorry but I just can't take it any more..

I'm driving around orem trying to find a DVD i've been wanting to see and I ended up in the parking lot of efy or what ever.. and so I get to that secion of road right in front of the store and I turn left and slow down becuase of people wanting to cross IN A CROSS WALK there were 2 of them! And this freaking idiot in some car obviously mad that I got in fron of him and had to slow down, starts honking at me. And this wasnt just a *honk* hi im just letting you know im here so you dont back into me.. it was a *HOOOONK* Hi I'm the ASS-FACE of all ASS-FACES! Then as soon as he can he rips off into the parking lot going going way too fast and gets in front of everybody.. what a jackass... I hope his engin blows up and he burns to death slowly..

4 comments:

  1. duh du du duh duh duh

    duh du du duh duh weee! weee!

    duh du du duh duh (aahhhhh)

    duh du du duh duh weee! weee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your so sexy when you swear. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Davy.. what exactly is your comment all about? Should I be worried about your sanity?

    And who was the other comment? Doesnt sound like something barb would say? Unless this is sarcasm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you listen- you'll hear the theme song to quake I.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments.