10.02.2006

Things of interest since my last blog...

Just a warning.. this is not going to make any sense, I'm pretty much just throwing together a load of stuff I found and thought was interesting over the last few days.  Anyway lets begin..

  • I came upon a list of known phobias.  After reading through this a bit I came to the conclusion that humans are so lame!  That's pretty much all I wanna say about that.
  • Put Sony-Ericsson and Fossil together and what do you get?  A technology only people like me would enjoy!  So it's a watch that sync's via bluetooth to any Sony-Ericsson phone.  Will it save you time, energy, money, or maybe even your life?  No.. but it will be cool to not have to fumble around with your phone to see who's calling/txt'ing.  All you have to do is glance at your wrist.  Ah.. technology..
  • I wish I had the time and gumption to tackle cool projects like this.  Some guy bought an xbox 360 and turned it into a laptop.  This is how he did it.  I think it's pretty incredible. 
  • This one if for all those guys you collected comics and cards when they were younger.  And I don't care who you are... this is cool. 
  • Here is another new technology plug.  I'm not sure where this will lead but its cool.  They have recently been able to shrink image projectors.  Small enough to put it into a cell phone.  Why you ask.. who cares.. now you can hold your cell phone up to a wall and see an image the size of a computer monitor.
  • This is art.  And I think its amazing.  That's it.

Let me pause for a second to say that today marks the day me and Barbara have been dating for 11 months.  Here's to us babe! 

  • Ok this is pretty much the coolest thing I've ever seen.  I think all pools that are big enough should have at least one of these.  man...
  • This is an article I know my mom will love.  For some reason I love to spread the word on crap like this.. maybe it's my inner non-conformist trying to claw it's way out of me.. either way I like to have an excuse up my sleeve for things I sometimes do.. like not wear a bike helmet.. lol
  • Keeping up with my tendency to post those little stabs at microsoft I'll post the latest but not so greatest in my eyes. 
  • You may have seen this picture floating around lately.  I think its cool.  The picture was taken by George Steinmets who has had many pictures published in National Geographic.  His latest passion is photographing the world's deserts while piloting a motorized paraglider. The picture is an aerial shot of a group of camels trekking through the desert.  What you're looking at is the shadows they cast. 

And that's pretty much it for now... 

3 comments:

  1. I probably have eight of those fears and don't realize it, does that bluetooth watch only work with sony ericson, I want my iPod to project music videos, I want to climb that, and when will microsoft die?

    -mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. So i've seen the portable n64, and the other day I found a step by step portable PS2. The Xbox 360 laptop is cool... I guess. the portable xbox and dreamcast were pretty cool too. But all pail in comparison to the PORTABLE NES!!!! if it has more than 8- bits- i don't want it!

    http://nestable.classicgaming.gamespy.com/actual_prototype.shtml

    ReplyDelete
  3. so did anyone find my secret link to a thredless shirt..??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments.