7.10.2006

Looking up a bit

I'm pleased to say that things are looking up a bit.

Tomorrow I am finally getting a check from UVSC and another one on friday. So a bit of well needed *qolque(money) is heading my way.

Now.. the first thing I need to do is find a new place to live. My house is being renovated and sold so the sooner the better. My wonderful girlfriend is helping me find a place. (thanks again sweetie)

Speaking of her.. we moved her to a new place today. Moving is always a pain but I am so excited to move I can hardly stand it. Barbara's new place and roommates are cool. It will be a good change I hope. Things are pretty good with us.. I'm pretty much in love with her.

Also if everything works out like I want it to, I'll get my hands on my sweet camera. After that its all about paying off debt and saving money.

So yeah.. soon as I find a new place to live and start sleeping in a hammock like a man.. I'll be pretty much set!

*this word is quechua. (an indian dialect from bolivia) and there is no way in the world I can tell you how its pronounced...

Random pic of the day.. (a picture taken with the old broken camera of the new camera that I want to buy.



«hate of the day: blinking red lights on the self checkout lines at wal-mart»

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments.