6.27.2006

Eulogy of a loved one...

Today is a sad day indeed. The passing of a friend is never easy. As I was on my way back from lunch I walked through the parking and more specifically the part of the lot where all the motorcycles park (as I often do) when I noticed a totally sweet addition to a brand new Honda shadow.. something I've never seen. It was a little pad with velcro on it with a little wire hookup and then these sweet lookin inconspicuous speakers. (probably for an iPod [which I hate but it was still cool anyway]) So I instinctively reached for my Canon PowerShot SD300 DIGITAL ELPH And as I pulled it out and was readying to capture the moment; I beheld to my utter shock and horror the LCD screen had a big gruesome rip in it. I could see the backlight but there was no life in it. So here is the last picture my dear friend will ever take. Thank you my friend... for all the good times we've had...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments.