10.19.2005

My last expedition to Mt.Timpanogos

This is a great hike with great stories! First time we did it when we were all roommates it took us 9 hours start to finish. Once you make it to the top it’s always fun to ski down the glaciers. This one time I decided id take a short cut down this one section of the mountain but as it turned out it was much steeper than I thought. So as I’m rushing towards a very narrow trail on the other side a cliff large enough to kill someone I began to scream like a woman. Lucky my buddy was not as dumb as I was and took the long way and was close enough on the trail as to run and tackle me into the snow bank before I fell head over heals off the cliff. You guys remember pokemon lake? Yeah that was a good time… This one was taken July 27th this year I believe. Also the watch there is a nixon scout! In case anyone was wondering.. also if any of my old roomates read this.. I think my watch is lost to the void of the upstairs blue couch. If you wouldnt mind digging it out for me I have instructions for my sister to come get it and bring it to me when she comes up for thanksgiving...

1 comment:

  1. i couldn't find your watch.. i don't know where it is.. but it seems like i've seen it somewhere around here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments.