10.25.2005

First snow of the year...


I guess it’s a good thing. The sooner winter comes the sooner its over and then the sooner I can get another motorcycle. The truth is I like winter and snow for maybe a month. After that it really gets tedious for me. The scraping of windows mostly. I hate that it makes me get up earlier so I can get the car warmed up first then its always a slower drive to work and you always no there’s some idiot out there who doesn’t know how to drive in winter conditions. There’s always some idiot with his windows totally fogged over, or driving way to fast. But I know I would miss it if it was just summer forever. I know this because I served a mission to Bolivia. And where I was at there aren’t any seasons. It’s about a 10 degree difference at most. So when Christmas came around and I was still sweating like a pig I really wanted some cold nasty weather. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments.